Let's face it they grow up so fast!
Your little one is turning six months, then one already and you would like to freeze the time
just for a little bit. The first year is filled with so many milestones to celebrate and watching them grow is your biggest joy.
After your newborn photography session, I would love to photograph your baby between 6-8 months when they are sitting upright and giving those gummy smiles.
WHAT IS THE BEST AGE TO PHOTOGRAPH BABIES?
I love to photograph babies that are sitting confidently without support but are not yet crawling. This is often around 6-9 months of age and they’re full of character and smiles!
WHAT TYPE OF SESSION IS IT?
It's a mini session for your baby or your older kid to document a special milestone in their life. We use minimum decor and props to ensure the focus just on your baby.
WHERE WILL THE SESSION TAKE PLACE?
The newborn photo session is held only in my studio, located in Dieppe, NB. You will have access to all my props, professional equipment, and everything else we need to create images like the ones you see.
CAN WE HAVE OUR SESSION ON THE WEEKEND?
Newborn sessions are available Monday-Friday and usually start at 1:30 pm. If necessary we can open the studio on Saturdays however please let us know well ahead of time to check availability. Saturday sessions are charged extra.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Simple Portrait Session | $200
- up to 30 mins of shooting time at Irina Art Photography's studio
- plain background with minimum decor
- email consultations and wardrobe assistance
- 10 professionally edited digital images via digital download of baby only
- online viewing gallery for image selection (option to buy more)
* A retainer of $50 is due at the time of booking to secure your date. The remaining balance is on the day of your photo session.
Prices are subject to change.