Let's face it they grow up so fast!
Your little one is turning four months, then 8 months and you would like to freeze the time
just for a little bit. The first year is filled with so many milestones to celebrate and watching them grow is your biggest joy.
After your newborn photography session, I would love to photograph your baby between 4 - 11 months when they are so cute and giving those gummy smiles.
WHAT IS THE BEST AGE TO PHOTOGRAPH BABIES?
I love to photograph babies that are sitting confidently without support but are not yet crawling. This is often around 4 - 11 months of age and they’re full of character and smiles!
WHAT TYPE OF SESSION IS IT?
It's a mini session for your baby to document a special milestone in their life. We use decor and props, or make it simple to ensure the focus just on your baby.
WHERE WILL THE SESSION TAKE PLACE?
The newborn photo session is held only in my studio, located in Dieppe, NB. You will have access to all my props, professional equipment, and everything else we need to create images like the ones you see.
CAN WE HAVE OUR SESSION ON THE WEEKEND?
These sessions are available only Monday - Friday.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- up to 20 mins of shooting time at Irina Art Photography's studio
- 2 set ups/props
- up to 2 outfits (provided by the client)
- 6 professionally edited digital images via digital download
- online viewing gallery for image selection (option to buy more)
ADD FAMILY PICTURES - plus $120 to the package and get 15 images in total
* A retainer of $100 is due at the time of booking to secure your date. The remaining balance is on the day of your photo session.
Prices are subject to change.