Let's face it they grow up so fast!
Your little one is turning four months, then 8 months and you would like to freeze the time
just for a little bit. The first year is filled with so many milestones to celebrate and watching them grow is your biggest joy.
After your newborn photography session, I would love to photograph your baby between 6 - 9 months when they are so cute and giving those gummy smiles.
WHAT IS THE BEST AGE TO PHOTOGRAPH BABIES?
I love to photograph babies who are sitting confidently without support but are not yet moving around too much. This is often around 6 - 9 months of age and they’re full of character and smiles!
WHAT TYPE OF SESSION IS IT?
It's a mini session for your baby to document a special milestone in their life. We can use decor and props from your baby's newborn session to keep consistency and show how much your baby grew over time.
WHERE WILL THE SESSION TAKE PLACE?
The photo session is held only in my studio, located in Dieppe, NB. You will have access to all my props, professional equipment, and everything else we need to create images like the ones you see.
CAN WE HAVE OUR SESSION ON THE WEEKEND?
These sessions are available only Monday - Friday.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- up to 40 mins of shooting time at Irina Art Photography's studio
- 2 setups/props for a baby
- family pictures included
- 15 professionally edited digital images via digital download
- online viewing gallery for image selection (option to buy more)
* A retainer of $100 is due at the time of booking to secure your date. The remaining balance is on the day of your photo session.
Prices are subject to change.